Thursday, November 23, 2006

Back from MDM Summit in Bangkok

Was a great past week in Bangkok. Hosting MDM summit here is nerve-racking enough. But our hotel was so beautiful, the Lebua and to top it off, I got the master bedroom to myself - thank you Joan & also Terence & Andy who had to share a room.

Plus I have this view of the Chao Phrya river....

I literally sobbed when I had to go home.


Overall, we could've improved the transitions in organising the MDM summit. We kept having groups lost - the people we appointed to lead the various groups during breakouts etc were so unreliable! But otherwise, all went well and the feedback from feedback forms were good.

Saturday, the last day was my birthday. The team came up late night Friday with a cake.. aww... followed by 3 hours of ban-luck into the wee hours of Saturday. And I lost 300Bt to Jason Teo - the man is soooo lucky!

No comments: