Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Weekend on a bus

I spent all weekend on a bus. Out of 48 hours of a weekend, I spent 14 hours sitting on a bus - 30% of the weekend.

Yes, it was meant to be a sequel to the very successful wknd climb getaway that I did in Aug - Camp 5 in KL.
But this trip didn't start off so well...
1. group was larger, up to 10 until Francis backed out last minute as he had chicken pox.. eee...
2. we got really slow bus drivers. It took 7.5 hours to hit KL and 6.5 hours to return. Groan...

But the climbing was still excellent. Despite not having climbed for weeks, I still made 2 6b leads. The routes are so good there. And we got to eat at Overseas... yummy! Kiasu me called to book 2 days earlier :) It never disappoints. A MUST DO for anyone who goes to KL. But pls, book in advance.
Overseas Restaurant
84 - 88 , Jalan Imbi
Kuala Lumpur
Tel No: 03 - 2148 7567

But I am really suffering from the lack of sleep now... zzz...

No comments: