Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bitch at work!

After a long stretch of working hard, I rewarded myself with a midweek break. However instead of taking 1 day off, I took 2. On advice from Terence, decided to take Thu off as well. Thu - NPI day so that I need not chair that @#$ meeting anymore and force Pam into taking up her new role.

The last few weeks has been quite busy - and that's an understatement. We've had crisis, Sales and Marketing meeting on Monday, a million things to do for Summer launch...

While I was initially relieved to have Pam join us from Mar 1, she's been quite an office player. Turns out she complained to boss abt me not helping her when all I've been doing is helping, even til now.

Since she wants the glam part of her job, I'll let her have her own job back. The good, the ugly and the dirty bits of it. Her excuse that she's not good with Excel is too lame.

I will always do my job - cos I owe it to God. And I will help out if needed, but, I am also not stoopid and will not be made use of.

So Pam, since you complain I'm not helpful, I will really STOP being helpful. You're on your own kiddo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, i thought things would be better now that she's onboard. anyways, chill..and don't let it get to u.