Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My family is anything BUT boring!

In recent days, there's been emails flying to/from Australia, Singapore, Taiwan. My aunt is trying to get my uncle committed - she claims he has bipolar disorder, a mental problem. He claims that she's just trying to get rid of him...

So my poor brother, me and cousins are trapped in the middle of "he says, she says" emails.

The reason for her wanting to get him institutionalised is that he has been going on and on about a huge conspiracy revolving around Benjamin Fulford. From Wikipedia and his numerous videos on Youtube, he talks about a huge conspiracy theory where there are shadowy groups trying to kill 2 billion people - to ease the load on Planet Earth. These shadowy groups goes by the names of the Illuminati in Europe & Freemasons in the US, with the assistance of the US government. Hence SARs and avian flus are intended to reduce numbers in Asia, AIDS in Africa, and the recent earthquakes/tsunamis all achieve the same aim, reduce world population. Except these were created and artificially induced by the US government using alien technology.

At that point, I stopped reading...

My personal opinion? My uncle's fine - all it takes to cure him is some love and concern and a chance to get out more. And I can personally stand for this - humans are social creatures, we were made to be in families. On our own, we are never quite stable...

Left alone for too long, everyone goes somewhat batty.

No comments: