Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Of shocks, nots and rocks

Shocks :
Met up with my best friend and we sat down at Haagen Daz after sticking her boys at the Animal Kaiser arcade machine with the maid.  While chatting, she told me that a lot happened in the 3 years I was away.  One of our mutual friends found out earlier this year that her husband had a 2nd family.  I was blown away.  David has been with the PAP forever and at every upcoming general elections, we expect him to be a new MP.  Now you're saying he has a 2nd family complete with 2 kids?!  WTF.  I feel so sad for Q, she's sweet and smart and a really cool mom - I really don't know what she'll do now.

Nots :
I am not enjoying my new job.

Rocks :
Zi joined Moto yesterday.  The toilet stinks now, but it's nice to have her as a colleague!  Especially when she walks up to my cube and grins her silly chesire cat grin.

It's only Tuesday, I can hang in there...

No comments: