Monday, August 01, 2011

Guess what came in the mail?

Surprise 1 :
A fridge magnet, roughly the size of your palm.  Personalized with my name, photo & run times.  Thank you Passion Run organizers for sending me this!  I love it!


Surprise 2 :
So I ordered wheelsets on Tue morning and guess what.  I received an SMS from the friendly neighbourhood postman on Saturday afternoon asking if anyone's home for him to make a delivery.  CRC delivered in 4 days.  Amazing. 

I promptly brought it down to Rodalink.  No more pinched tubes from now on!

Skipped tonight's ride cos I'm tired - chose to nap a little & have dinner with Matty and his parents.

BTW, Matty can flip over from belly to front and vice versa.  Comes complete with sound effects, "eeeeeeeh!".  Simply adorable.

3 comments:

Zi said...

im jealous. i want e magnet.

francis said...

Didn't i run this too ??? Where is my magnet?!!

Felicia said...

Francis, you didn't run the Passion run, you skipped