Wednesday, November 09, 2011

OTG - is the air fresher?

Did you watch Terra Nova?  They had gone back in time to when the Earth is not polluted, but needed to stay within guarded city walls against dinosaurs and wildlife.  OTG is a reference to life outside of these gates. 

And that's where I am heading.  Outside the safe gates of a big MNC.  I've been in big corporations and I do admit I like my company big.  But I could not resist this small startup.  Drawn to the brains and vision like the tune of Piep Piper.  And I already feel an affinity with this company after finding out that the CEO is the same guy who founded the consumer notebook team in HP where I was based for 3 years.

So truly all I can say is He is good!  And his timing impeccable.  This way, I can now focus on my marathon since I start over at Terra Nova mid Dec.  Perfect.

You rock God, I am in awe of You.  Amen, amen amen!

2 comments:

tepesar said...

find out here now buy replica bags browse around this site good quality replica bags a knockout post gucci replica bags

Unknown said...

see page Dolabuy Bottega Veneta check out this site Dolabuy Valentino you could try this out high replica bags