Monday, November 28, 2011

Ode to Speedy

Finally sold Speedy last night.  Which was in itself both a relief and yet a sad moment. 

Thank you Speedy - you taught me so much!  From pedaling technique to how to cycle in a paceline, how to draft safely, how to fall comically... So much memories, from max speed of 26km/h (bringing Speedy back to Rodalink to find out why I'm so slow!), to being able to draft at 40km/h all the way from Changi to ECP F2!

Since I bought the Cervelo (Speedier) and the ensuing bike woes, I've had a list of components to sell off due to modifications for Speedier.  I have since sold off, one by one - seatpost, rear hub, seat, and the dropbar.  All's that left are the spokes/nipples which I will pass to Zi.

Still need to sell Speedy's Ultegra wheelset, which should be an easy sell.

Perfect.  I am glad.  Thank you God.

Here's some pictures of my beautiful Speedy (to be honest, I am glad my new bike isn't white - wiping and cleaning is easier after each ride).  Still Speedy is so white, he's gorgeous!

1 comment:

Zi said...

bye bye Speedy, i will miss u!

thanks fel, for your nipples. i hope they can fit my.. wat are those round things called? rims...