Saturday, December 03, 2011

It's December already?

This year is pretty eventful.  I toggled from unemployment to being an aunt (I love you Matty) to breaking into a new office environment in Seagate, to finding a new job and in between cycling like mad and also running long lonely miles!

So in a couple of hours, I will be running my second marathon this year.  On reflection, I realize my last Standard Chartered marathon was in 2005 and that was my first ever marathon!  It took me like 6 painful hours to finish!  I hope to do better tomorrow.  More importantly, I just want to have fun this race.  Enjoy it and finish strong.  With God's grace and His strength, I will succeed!

I would also like to pray for my friends who are also racing in the Standard Chartered race this year.  Thanks for running with me this year : Manly, Jo (my best buddies), Peter, Alex, Hooi Yen, Simon, Kah Hoe.  Run like Nike (the Greek god, not the sports brand!).

No comments: