Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas and a great start to 2012!

During this happy season of Christmas, Elmo & Rae finally visited Singapore!  They were here for a whirlwind 3 day tour of Singapore.   I am proud to say, they spent a lot of $ here (a boost to our economy) and they loved Matty (who wouldn't?)!

This year we skipped our traditional midnight mass for Christmas day morning mass with Matty!  He was good (mostly) for the mass.  





On the downside - during this season,  my teeth/jaw really ached for days.  I'm trying to get a dentist to see me soon (like today!).  I'm tired of the dull throbbing!

Also my lousy cousin has yet to call me back on the travel insurance.  Not pleased yet she's family and I can't do anything but to grin and bear - ok bad pun.  





Cute how I use Matty's happy and sad photos to highlight my point.  I'm so creative!  Clap clap! (Self applause always works on your own blogsite!)

No comments: