Monday, December 19, 2011

Starting anew in the last days of 2011

I started at Green Wave Reality today.

Got a small desk right in front of the MD's office.  Great, talk about being in front of the lion's den.  He seems nice though, hardly talks, very recticent compared to the rest of the management staff.  I like the other 2 directors - very straight forward, nice folks.  Unpolitical. 

But then again, I liked Motorola and I even liked Katherine from Seagate in the first weeks.  So perhaps, I should reserve judgement for a couple of weeks.

I declined 3 lunch invites from the new co-workers.  Yeah yeah, anti-social from go!  I still need soft foods and just didn't want to manage that plus make small talk... I really hate small talk besides.

Maybe tomorrow. 

My boss is in the US, I like that.  And he's on Xmas break already.  Fantastic!  Haha.. Great time to join!

No comments: