Thursday, November 10, 2005

Holiday today

Took a midweek break. My plan is
1. start with a long morning run at least 2 hours
2. midday mass at Novena
3. boulder a little at CA
4. nap / chill

So much for plans - got lazy first thing and couldn't convince myself to get up and go run. Sigh. Snoozed til 11am in time for mass.

Bumped in Arthur and had a long chat over lunch after mass. Feel that I'm somehow missing something - something that began over the weekend retreat. Just can't quite put my finger on it - will pray that God speaks louder.

Bouldered a little - finally, I managed the 6B route! It felt sweet! Spent long time playing with the cats today - today they were very friendly.

Came home for a quick nap and again, I couldn't convince myself to do an evening run. And then Calvin sms to say he'll visit with dinner and the dogs. Done - run cancelled again.

Well, 3 out of 4 achieved today isn't bad. Although I missed the most impt goal of running - or was that mass and that funny talk with Arthur. Hmm...

No comments: