Friday, November 04, 2005

Is it Friday?

Nice to have 2 public holidays in 1 week!

Very restful week. Plus enough time (minus the work hours) to visit family, nap in the day (decadence!), run/climb (all the fun things in life).

The cloudy morning gave me an excuse to sleep in a little. Went to Macritchie to do a short run late morning. Was a little muddy, a little crowded, but as always Macritchie is beautiful place to be.

Since I was up and out, might as well join my friends in Climb Asia. Plus been neglecting my climb kakis since I started training for the marathon. Climbed some, chatted some, played with the resident cats.
http://www.climb-asia.com/home.html
Fortunately, it was relatively empty. Was a little crowded on Tue (Deepavali) but yesterday was nice. At one stage, I had the whole downstairs to myself. Funnily enough, I can't manage the 6b endurance route anymore. Keep falling off the 6th handhold. I must've lost upper body strength ever since I began marathon training in August.

No comments: