Thursday, December 29, 2005

My New Car!

I woke up early this morning to prepare my roadmap for Thailand - but he stood me up. Ended up working all day Wed, 9 - 5.30pm. The good thing is that I got ALL my countries including Thailand done! All set for country discussions.

Took a short nap then went to Tan Chong to pick up my new car. Like when I first traded in my new car for the Corolla, I was near tears by the time I removed all my personal belongings from my first car. This time, it was mixed feelings - am sure I'll miss my Corolla, but oh well. Nice to have a new car again. Shouldn't have so much hang-ups with material things too. I'll get used to the Sunny. My next car - if God permits, will be a nice one! Perhaps an SUV, or a little sports coupe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we'll be waiting to mess up your new car! ;p