Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hello 2008, Goodbye 2007

And suddenly a new year looms. How time flies. Re-read what I blogged about last year this time - the mood's different this year, for starters, I'm happier. I guess I have much to be grateful for in 2007:
- God for giving me a do-over opportunity with Taiwan
- for a closer walk with Him in sending me here alone cos sans distractions it's easier to witness the Good Lord work His miracles everyday
- friends esp those who were there during the down times. Sadly enough not many, but to those who did, thank u.
- family plus Michelle (who married Ian in Oct 06 - my agent and a great friend)
- good health for everyone in my family
- fresh new adventures here in Taiwan

And this leads into obviously, New Year Resolutions... Thinking thru, I realised the list I made last year this time can be recycled. Not that I hadn't made much progress, but a majority are nontheless still WIP. Recycled from last year's list :
- focus on relationships with people
- Discipline. Discipline. Discipline.
- stop gossiping
- work on my fragile faith
- Be open to new things, new events, new way of doing things
- be a friend to all esp those I don't like
- sign up for musical guitar lessons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, good to know that the move to Taipei is doing you good. Happy new year...2007 has been fantastic and I'm sure 2008 will be a blast for u! :)