Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Day I was a human popsicle

Since I was on leave I asked Peter if he'd go hiking with me up to Yangmin mountain.

It was the last day of 2007 and also coldest day in 2007.

I never knew riding a scooter up the mountains can be that cold, plus it was 10degrees out. I almost died.

The view was awesome.. I love hiking!

Then we scootered to Beitou, found a openair hotspring (sorry, no pix were allowed, I couldn't shoot), and I managed to thaw out somewhat. The hottest pool was 50degrees, I couldn't even step in!

Then we came back into the city by MRT, he didn't think I'd make it back alive. And GH, Sharon, Angela, Peter and I watched TV, ate chips, icecream, snacks until the countdown and the fireworks over Taipei 101.

We each chooped a window, leaned out and shot videos and photos. It was awesome



All my pix on my Flickr - my last fun days of 2007. 2008 - I will start to work hard!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8062670@N07/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT'S GORGEOUS!!!