Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rip van Felicia

Is it my all to comfortable mattress? (thanks to my family who helped me test numerous mattresses before we picked this 4star one)

Is it the chilly mornings of winter? (I can only fall asleep with the heater merrily humming away)

Is it a lack of morning conference calls? (Houston time difference means all my conf calls are in the night, 10pm to midnite Taiwan time)

Is it lethargy from less exercise? (gym closed down on me ; can't climb cos I pulled an arm muscle)

Is it a slower pace of life? (being in a backend organisation, nothing time critical like closing biz deals as I did in the past)

Is it age? (did I grow older and now need more sleep perhaps)

Why do I need so much sleep since moving to Taiwan? I don't mean the lazy sleep in type... I really feel tired and will fall dead asleep.... Hmm...

1 comment:

Bulesky said...

I think i am also not fit on the Taipei's weather. I also feel aleepy in the morning. Yes, Hope you have energy on your job and your life. God will give you the peace and you will know what's he will. Happy chinese lunar new year. Peter Chu^_^