Monday, July 28, 2008

Lazy week out of office

Out of office all week!
At Green Island decadently lazing/diving/eating/sleeping til Tue. Wed to Fri at a Marketing training + offsite.
Monday (today) is declared a holiday all Taiwan, we're cowering at home from Typhoon Fung-Wong. At this current moment, the eye of the storm is in Hualien - I suppose cows are flying about there...

I should take that bad. The farmers and people of Taichung/central Taiwan already suffered floodings from heavy rains brought by the last typhoon - Typhoon Kalmaegi which hit 18 Jul. I saw on TV these same people again evacuated last night for fear of landslides and floods. My heart/prayer goes out to them.

Green Island is being battered bad right now too - pictures on TV shows waves of up to 3 stories high...

I still have 2 calls today : system team meeting at 2.30pm and a regular conf call with Houston at 10pm.

First up, nap... zzz

2 comments:

Zi said...

u blogged at 11.30am on a work day!! aahhhh!!!

Felicia said...

Not work day - we were on typhoon leave. AND, I was blogging after I woke up at 10am.