Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pressure & blessings

During a meeting last Friday with my new boss - he was asking some really pointed questions regarding my platform and seriously, I didn't have an answer, started to sweat a little and feel really guilty. When my heart was pounding faster, it hit me that, hey I've not felt this way in a long time!

Work here is generally slower-paced and less pressurizing that what I've been used to. Inspite of my whining, I am blessed to be in this job.

The only down side is the people - but oh well, you can't have everything in life.

Karine - no regrets being here and thanks, still grateful to you for helping me get this job.

And one more icing on the cake - Star World made it's reappearance on my cable TV. It just suddenly appeared. No need to download Grey's Anatomy anymore! Yay!

No comments: