Sunday, August 02, 2009

Excellent cake shop in Taipei... to die for cheese cake!

Ah Liang whom I climb with, brought us to this fabulous cake shop. His friend who learnt the craft in France, has his own shop in Minsheng East road. It's called Gouter or good day in English.

http://www.paul-cake.com/

Ah Liang spoils us, he ordered a LOT of cakes. Then very subtly walked away while Rae and I stuffed our faces. In much reciprocated good manners, we half-ed each cake, and gestured to everyone, share with me please. In reality, everyone else ate very little.. er.. so er..

And Ah Liang even bought us a pack of multi-layered cakes slices each to go.
I just ate 2 slices for dessert. Absolutely fabulous. Although my personal favourite is the cheese cake sticks. Those are to die for...
I will be back.

3 comments:

francis said...

Fel, would you be so nice as to bring some back on your next trip home ? .... pleaseeeee! :))

Felicia said...

Cannot la, it will go bad. Cheese u know...

Oh i did go back. I bought a pack of 6 on Tue. Ate 2 Tue night, 2 Wed night.. er.. left with 2 more. Sigh...

yanmaneee said...

adidas gazelle
goyard bags
goyard bags
yeezy shoes
adidas tubular
goyard handbags
timberland outlet
golden goose
yeezys
kobe byrant shoes