Thursday, May 06, 2010

5 nights in Houston

Didn't get to go shopping at all this trip - being carless is quite a big handicap in Houston. But then again, not driving also means no stress of driving at high speeds or listening to the GPS tell you to go down the wrong path... ack!

After 5 nights of waking up at 4am, I am quite glad to go home tonight. I surprise myself at the ability to live on so little sleep... I know I used to in the past, but in the last couple of years since moving to Taiwan, I've pretty much was able to get 7-8hrs every night.

And so I hit the gym every morning, and after 5 days in a row, have gotten quite strong, or so I think. Then again I've not climbed in 2 weeks - the litmus test will be next week after I'm back. And in the meantime, my climb kakis have gone to Putra again and from the pictures, looks like a blast. I miss them...

No comments: