Wednesday, September 07, 2011

After the AHM, comes the....

And as always, the AHM marks the beginning of training for the Stanchart marathon. 

My motivation in doing Stanchart marathon was to stay fit & have fun at it, since I already did the Sundown marathon - which satisfied the whole rigamole of training and then running to a plan.

I did not even intended to do up a training plan, until Peter pressed me for the plan last night.  He wanted to know what my plan since he intended to run with me.

Now that I have the plan mapped out, the mileage intimidates me.

So as requested, I sent this plan to Peter via FB message and he replied with 3 simple words "ok, no problem.". 

Really?  I wish I had the same confidence.  I think I'll skip the opener run, and do 20km this Sunday.


1 comment:

Zi said...

i had initially predicted peter to get knee problems within 3 years. now i will reduce it to 1 year.