Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I want a husband/driver

Recently a friend wrote on her FB wall that she wanted a wife/cook to prepare her recovery foods from her crazy racing schedule.  You rock, Manly - 3rd place at Megatri! 

So I want a husband/driver so I can read/think in the car.  I find I think best in the car, unfortunately, it occasionally interferes in the tedium like watching out for traffic or needing to stop at traffic lights.  To that grey car who I had to cut in front of abruptly to make my turn, sorry!

Yes, either implement those self-driving highways that the Germans and Californians have been testing forever (now even Google has jumped in these tests)  ; Or, a driver will be nice so I can safely ponder my game plan on how to find market size for a restore/recovery software intended to boost hard drive sales.  Hmm...

2 comments:

Zi said...

i was getting inspired by how u're perpetually thinking of better strategies for ur work, den i realize u actually just always blog at work. hmmm.

ru sure u read best in cars? for e past years when we commute in e same car (in whomever's car), u're always taunting someone.

i still need a wife to cook for me. ;(

Felicia said...

Too many real time distractions at work : email/phone/MSN/colleagues/meetings.

How to think and dream of solutions/better ways of doing work?

Wanna be my ahmad? I'll cook for you ;)