Friday, September 14, 2007

Yangmingshan 陽明山

My Taiwanese collagues, Candice, Ashley & Tony were nice enough to take me up Yangmingshan one evening after work. It was a pretty long drive thru Neihu, Tienmu, up Yangmingshan and into a spa place where the food was great. They talked, I ate, my spoken Chinese isn't all that great, so predictably, I ate too much. Also ordered black chicken soup to boil on a cooker on the table. And we drank it after hot spring, came back for the soup when you all airy/lightheaded from the soak. Awesome.


Unlike Beitou's hotspring, Yangmingshan's smelt less of suphur. At least at night it was cool outside and hot in the water. As I can only get naked with Ms Hardcore, and she ain't here, so individual cubicals it was.

Place is worth re-visiting, perhaps when Steph gets here
http://www.kawayu-spa.com.tw/how.htm

3 comments:

Zi said...

wat?! no secret photo taking of bits?? ur colleagues got away easy! >;(

Felicia said...

No no.. I only get naked with you :)

Francis said...

your gal fren cannot decide to kill you or to be in harmony with you...first the "gun", then the "peace"...well, at least the guy thinks the latter is "good".
So do taiwanese talk with lots of hand gestures too?