Saturday, October 13, 2007

Messy then massive cleanup week

Calvin came to visit Monday shortly after I returned from Houston. He bought a birthday cake - awww.. how sweet.

Also gave me some cushions for the couch so the place looks more homey.

The whole apartment is so small - with their luggage and me sleeping on the floor downstairs, it got a little cluttered and messy. I took 4 hours to clean up after they left and felt so good - it's true, housework is rather therapeutic.

Nontheless they left Friday early morning, and on Friday evening when I came home to an empty home, I missed them. Missed all our night chats. Sigh. I miss my big bro... Comforted myself with the last slice of my birthday mango cake - cake is good... and he's right, my fridge is set too cold, i had to thaw it out a little first before gobbling it down.

No comments: