Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vanity thy name is woman...

The weather's gotten colder - it's now 22-25 degrees celsius. I had to go shopping for warmer clothes.

Tagged along my colleagues expecting to just buy a jacket or 2. I ended up spending almost $500SGP - bought all the furry stuff I always wanted but couldn't in tropical Singapore. I even bought boots that stop just shy of my knees. Garin thinks it makes me look slim. Hee...

It's only Oct and I'm cold. Probably I'll just die in Dec... Brrr...

Important milestone - my first scooter ride last night. Peter whom I met at the climbing gym gave me a ride to the MRT station after our climb. I had wanted a scooter so bad when I first got here, but everyone else tot it a bad idea... well, i guess scooters are really overrated. It was er.. dusty.

No comments: