Saturday, November 17, 2007

Climbing!

I realised how my blog is slanting towards my tourist activities over weekends. Lest it be forgotten, I AM A CLIMBER! Here's some evidence of my climbing - typically I manage to climb perhaps 2x a week.


Pix of Peter & I bouldering at 内湖运动公园. 内湖 is an awesome place - wide open skies, the Keelung river flowing by and the winds there are simply awesome. I almost froze to death bouldering in my Prana singlet. Thankfully that day was a warm break in winter - it was 25degrees but after a while, you'd be cold. In the distance of the bouldering area, you can see the Taipei 101 and the city sky line. Just to the side, on the banks of the Keelung river, cyclists are going up and down... Was a beautiful day to be out, bouldering, walking, living life.

My climbing kakis from Singapore arrive this Thursday. Needless to say, our plans are simple - climb everyday. I can't wait.

No comments: