Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday!

God is great - my 1st birthday here coincided with TDC (Taiwan Development Center) Annual Party. It was a formal do held at the Grand Regent Formosa. The theme was 'bling-bling'. I went shopping earlier with Sharon & Angela, didn't find anything bling enough, so I borrowed Sharon's long pearls/shiny stones necklace.

My team knew it was my birthday that night, so predictably, I had to drink quite a bit. Then I won one of the better prizes of the night, 3000NT of Sogo vouchers. Yay! Then I had to drink with more and more people... By the end of the night, I was totally wasted. Ghee Hwee & Sharon walked me home (one on each side)... left me asleep on my couch, can't even make the stairs up to my bed.

The good thing was, I was only really drunk towards the end, so not many people saw me. The bad thing was, word spreads. Monday all day, every meeting I went to, everyone I met asked if I was feeling better. Damn... So much for reputation now.

No comments: