Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday - bleeh!

Monday bluezzz...

Bad news day or maybe I'm just irritable cos it's Monday - bleeeh!

I heard from Peter that a rockclimber fell to her death yesterday. I didn't know her personally, but I knew who she was : young, fun, bubbly person.

Regretfully, I wished overall safety attitudes are better in Taiwan. It scares me still to know that they belay without a brake hand, or simulataneously belaying 2 climbers with 1 belay device? Last month, a dive boat left without it's full load of 8 divers - they drifted for 4 day until one of them swam all day for a nearby island. What was the boat driver thinking?

It is more than a matter of who's system is better. It is about ensuring one's life.

And HP's travel desk again rejected my travel expense claim forms. I hate them with a vengence. Perhaps they just hate the TDC-cNB team. You know what, so do I. Maybe I'm not the only one.

No comments: