Thursday, November 06, 2008

Typhoon!

I've been a little busy lately due to my platforms launch dates plus being coordinator for the upcoming marketing summit.

Up to late last night, I was in the office working on a set of slide templates. I wasn't working late alone, GH, Chris and Emily as well. At some point in the night, Chris insisted on booze, GH found a bottle of red wine and they popped it open with a screwdriver (seriously!)... We drank French wine out of little paper cups. Groan... Anyhow, I managed to finish the slides, sent it out and then we went home at midnight. Yet another long day in the office :)

We had a marketing summit sync up meeting this morning at 9am. I did not realise a "typhoon" blew in overnight.

Overnight, the organization was changed - the mini NB team is now part of my boss's organization. Impact to me - possibly reshuffle of platform responsibilities. And, the marketing summit is cancelled. Just like that. All those late nights, that template I worked on just a couple of hours ago..

I was soooo looking forward to meeting Steph! Most importantly!

No comments: