Monday, November 24, 2008

Winter preparations

Warm Feet with Australian Lambskin Wool Boots
So tonight I dug my winter indoor furry boots out - UGG boots as the Aussies called them :) They were sent to me courtesy of Uncle Simon last winter from Brisbane, Australia... love that man. Sitting down during the night conference calls can be cold for the feet.

Warm in Bed
Last weekend over dinner Vinny was complaining about having too much stuff and no room in his tiny 8ping apartment (26.4sq meter). So I offered to buy his extra electric blanket off him. It's kinda win-win, he gets rid of the extra one and I get to stay warm and toasty in bed. Last winter I resisted an electric blanket - paranoia about being electrocuted in my sleep. What changed then? Remembering how much I hate being cold, especially while sleeping.
I like to think that I've gained some winter experience now that this is winter no. 2 for me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, UGG is really popular here! But I feel chunky in these boots! I opted for leather fitted boots instead.

Anonymous said...

you gotta be kidding?!?! Is it that cold!?