Friday, January 16, 2009

Moaning during a massage

** think straight - massage as in the swedish (or rather taiwanese) type **

Question - is it socially acceptable to moan over a massage?

Emily does this all the time - she says it validates a masseur's skill. Hmmm... We occasionally rub each other's shoulders and I used to cringe each time she moans on me, I'd freeze up for a bit.

No, I have not started to do the same yet - although sometimes I am really tempted to ;)
Anyhow since I like my massages bone-crunchingly hard, usually I want to scream in pain rather than moan. The typical Chinese pressure point massages are what I'd prefer and I found a new joint at the end of the street, 10mins walk from home. Just the right place to take guests after a long plane ride, anti-DVT exercise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the moaning is not faked, than i guess it shouldn't be penalised. But i must agree that there is a kind of kinky connotation in it.

Anonymous said...

Let's go Qi Mantra when you're back!

Felicia said...

Moaning is kinky!

And yes, Qi Mantra!