Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank you God for this day!

The whole week has been cold & dreary... Last night was the coldest all winter - 6 degrees in Taipei and it registered 14 degrees inside my apartment. Brr...

This morning I woke up to sunny skies. Bought my usual rose latte (see pic of empty cup). It's fantastic to walk in and they already know what I want. I just wordlessly nod and pay $. Sigh.. if only Singapore has half the service levels of Taipei.

Walking to work, feeling the warmth of the sun against the cool air of winter, with Jay Chou playing in my iPOD, sipping my rose latte... It's one of those days you feel Taiwan is a great place.

After Jay Chou's rapping, I switched to play P&W songs and really really felt God's everlasting faithful love. Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6 degrees is not at all cold! Haha

Felicia said...

You Californians... You drive too fast, you talk 'like' all funny and you think 6 degrees is not cold? Gah!