Monday, March 30, 2009

Francis in town

Francis finally visited! We went to Hualien + Taroko Gorge over the weekend. We spent half a day in Hualien - basically just following Rae's list of to-eats : from dumplings to dessert to pancakes. Then we rented a car and drove ourselves into Taroko Gorge. It was great! Our pix are being parked.


Yeah, Francis helped me buy (an English speaking) digital camera to replace the one that was stolen from me - boo you thief! Mostly he has control over it, so please, no comments about the photographic skills on my Flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8062670@N07/sets/72157616127698862/


We just got back from beef noodles + ice monster at Yongkang Street, and I'm sitting at my favourite time of the week - the marketing meeting conference call. :( I hate these late night conf calls!

Planning to take Wed (go climb at Longdong) and Fri (climb 7stars peak at Beitou, followed by visit to Tainan). At least that's the plan!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I want beef noodles & ice monster!

Felicia said...

:) come visit me!