Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy and tired of it all...

Been busy for a bit now... after a row of working til midnight, it's all starting to get to me. I'm tired of working 13hrs in a day and still not feeling I'm in control of things. I hate the feeling of people asking you for something and you do your best 'deer caught in headlight' look.

Walked into office bitching to Emily about wanting a job switch. She in turn has BGR issues, so it was me bitch to her, she bitching to me... Sigh.

The good thing is the weekend's finally almost here.

And, I'm going to Kenting to dive.

Plus, I have a new underwater housing (thanks to Francis!) for underwater photography!

Expect some underwater pix here shortly.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Wow...you're having so much fun!

francis said...

No pic at facebook, no pic here too... :(. Hope the under water housing worked as it should.