Saturday, April 11, 2009

What's in a holiday?

I realise everyone has a different concept of a holiday, my experience of having people crashing at my little apartment here a lot.

So when I read this comic in today's papers, it really made me laugh.

Must life be so action-packed then even our holidays represent our work life? I do recall some years back when I still had a bf (*sob*) he complained that I didn't know how to chill out. Well, yeah, we were lying on a beach on beach chairs reading our books and I got bored after 1 hour.

Guess this confirms me as being a type A character. Great, destined to die the same way my pa did - can't overcome genetics I suppose.

2 comments:

francis said...

Relax! One needs to tune one's mind before one can relax on a holiday... so what you call that? A "pre-holiday focus-mind shutdown"...? I find it difficult to relax if the mind too focus on achieving a goal.

Felicia said...

after you've set a framework of agenda/objectives, then you can really max out a holiday.

different viewpoints.