Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Already itchy?

Week 2 of Motorola
I discovered,
- there are thousands of people doing walkie talkie here!
- walkie-talkie technology antiquated though it may be, is pretty sizeable and complex.
- boss is a kancheong spider.  He made me do slides on my 6th day of work and I am traveling to HK tomorrow.  I barely know what I am talking about here!
- enterprise business is boring

So yesterday while packing up (Zi was on her way to pick me up for climbing), I received a call from a very Brit guy.  I thought it was my counterpart but it was a Nokia HR guy with a pretty interesting job but based in Farnborough, Hampshire in UK.  I can imagine having cows moo-ing me awake instead of an alarm clock. 

But nontheless, I updated my CV for Nokia and while I was at it, I also updated my CV into Monster, JobsDB, JobStreet and LinkedIn. 

There, all done.  Ready.

No comments: