Thursday, July 29, 2010

When shit hits the fan...

2 weeks after the Jetstar bumped me off the return flight incident, I have neither heard from them nor received any of the promised compensation.

Thankfully for me (because I've been focussed on the new job, finding a car etc), my fellow irrate passengers were not similarly de-focused.  In fact, the guy that tried to pick Rae up (his name is Matthew) has been rather busy complaining to the local forums and media.

He finally succeeded when The New Paper published the story on front page yesterday!  Cool!  It's also on AsiaOne today - http://www.relax.com.sg/relax/news/420712/Jetstar_apologises_for_not_flying_some_passengers.html

I met Chris Ee at the rockwall at Yishun Tue night as well.  He now works for Jetstar's sales department, but was nice enough to get the customer support folks to look at my complaint letter on their website.

It'll be nice if I got something out of this, but I'm not optimistic.  It is afterall, budget travel.  El-cheapo people cannot be demanding people.

No comments: