Saturday, July 31, 2010

To be vegetarian and not to fly for a while...

I decided I should not be flying and also need to turn vegetarian for a while.

So I innocently rushed to HK airport just now, top on my head is whether I can find the Krispy Kream store and buy loads of it home.  The check in counter staff told me that the flight is full and I need to be bumped off, again.  Yes!  NO!

After I threw a hissy fit and escalated to supervisor level with my hysterics, I was reinstated on the flight.

Happy, right?  No.

They lost my luggage.  It's still missing.  Didn't fly in with me, didn't fly in on the next flight.  Changi's SATs staff (very nice, very professional, very patience) are tracing. 

Cathay Pacific, YOU SUCK!

Oh, and I shouldn't fly for a while, too suay these days.

No comments: