Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Unbalanced

人就是那么贱...

Last night, I went over to Ian/Michelle's for dinner and over text exchanges with my older brother, he somehow got upset and decided he won't join us for Mummy's birthday dinner in 2 weeks.  I had sent a text reply that he misconstrued as being against him.  It wasn't la... but damage done.  Ian/Michy got a little sad cos it is Mummy's birthday afterall - they are nice people.  But then... how? 

I started thinking, oh I should now do this.. or perhaps I wait then I text him later...

Finally I decided I will just pray and surrender this to the Lord and hey while I'm at it, I need to surrender up MY WHOLE LIFE again.  I had placed my Lord as a backup plan instead of letting Him have my all. So yes, I am very 贱 but repentant.  I need to pray more... a whole lot more.  And stop lazing in bed and get to morning mass more! *kicks own ass*

No comments: