Monday, March 12, 2012

Prayers for everyone

This Monday morning I would like to pray for,
- vocations in the church
- healing/recovery & good health for Mel, Grace, Ss Lily, Zi's back injury and, the sick all over the world
- Matty my sayang.  Bless him abundantly as he prepares to turn 1 year old in 2 weeks!
- all souls particularly my pa, grandparents.  May purgatory be emptied today
- that single people not be single longer
- that lonely people find Your comfort and human friendships
- that the Holy Spirit be with all who call on You
- that I find the perfect apartment in the East at a steal real soon
- that relationships be easier and smoother (yes, I still struggle with mom, think she's angry at me again).
- that Japan finds Your comfort in their time of difficulty and grief as they overcome the loss of their home and loved ones with Your strength and Your providence.

I'll pray while covered in brain fog.  Napped 4hours yesterday after mass & a light lunch, then slept for 8hours yet still feeling sleepy.  1 cup of coffee later, still feel the fogginess around me.

No comments: