Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Collect the new home keys!

Very unceremoniously, I picked up the keys to the apartment from my lawyer's office.  BTW, they are complete imbeciles.  They actually made mistake with the math, against my favour?  And I pay them legal fees?  I need to go over the numbers again, no faith in them at all.

Ok, focus on the happy things! 

I took the keys and then... went to eat dinner with Matty!  I missed him since I was away in Taiwan!  Only finally stepped into my very own pad the next day.  Went straight after work and stood there feeling a little over-awed. 

Thankfully Michy joined me for a while and we both stood there discussing what I want done before Ah Teng came.  Yeah, my chosen renovation contractor is called Ah Teng.  AT - as Florence puts it, somehow making him sound cooler than he really is (think Phua Chu Kang in his 50s).

Trying to make it all fit in a tiny apartment takes some ingenuity.  Hopefully the contractor has some good ideas.

No comments: