Monday, October 26, 2009

Relaxed on a Monday night

Sitting here just before our routine monday night call with our Houston counterparts. Have Enya playing on my computer...

Kinda relaxed. I know, not the right mood for conference calls with Texas. I'll summon up aggression in just a moment - usually I get into the right mood with anger :)

Right now, it's nice. Beautiful blue skies and it's a cool 22degrees out. Nice. Almost too nice to have to be doing something as mundane as work :( I almost wanted to walk up the hill behind the office for a picnic.

Pity I had to miss Saturday morning's Nike Human Race, 10k. It was still raining from a typhoon that was veering away from Taipei. I just didn't feel it was worth it to run with the rain in my face and not enjoying it a bit. Should've been Sunday morning lah.. Sunday weather was excellent.

Time to jump on the call. Sigh.

No comments: