Thursday, October 29, 2009

Disillusioned and uplifted



The opening screen reads 'don't be disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... for He knows the best time for you to have it'.

Sigh...

Monday I was whinging to Steph,
Tuesday I wrote the entry on my blog that started "In a perfect world," which basically was asking God to fulfill all my prayers/dreams.
Wednesday I was riding the MRT to rockclimbing and the thought hit me that I should surrender my dreams/wish list to God. Like how Abraham was asked to sacrifice what he wanted (his precious son).
Thusrday (today) Steph sent me a comforting prophecy she heard and gave me a Youtube video which touched her. It didn't for me, but it played thru and then I hit the next video and there it was, my answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!