Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy All Souls Day!

Exasperation is pouring yoghurt into tea...

I wish the dairy section folks at Amart supermarket by my home will stop putting yoghurt where the milk is supposed to be!

It doesn't help matters that,
1. clearly I can't read the chinese characters too well
2. milk doesn't translate into 牛奶 in Taiwan, they use this word instead, 乳. Argh.
3. there's often a shortage of milk since June of this year. Whenever that happens, to fill the gap where milk is supposed to be, they fill up with yoghurt.
4. Yoghurt and milk are in identical 1.5litre milk cartons. *slap forehead*

Happiness on the other hand, is planning to go for mass on all souls day and actually making it. I hope all souls make it to heaven tonight - hey, it was tough, getting off my ass, overcoming that small voice that wanted to go home, relax until the late night conf call tonight.

And finally, halloween is an American thing. But nontheless, happy halloween!

No comments: