Monday, November 30, 2009

Last 5th Sunday of the year

I woke up late this Sunday, it was terrible since I was due to be installed (as in prayed over formally) during Sunday mass! 10.30am mass and I opened my eyes and my alarm clock read 10.30am!!

I got dressed in 10mins and was in church at 11am, just in time for the Eucharist part of mass..

That's when I realised, we're into first week of Advent. Yay!

Someone at work had given me tickets to an exhibition at the Taipei Fine Arts Museum by Cai Guoqiang. Pretty interesting and definitely better quality than the mock art pretentious stuff previously there. But whoa, the guy's violent. And I found it hard to stomach since mass was all about love, peace and joy in Advent.

Went home for a nap before a Chilli's dinner with Garin and Vinny.

No comments: