Monday, March 15, 2010

Eating in a A380?





This weekend, we ate in a A380. It's a themed restaurant that Vincent suggested.

Interesting, where the waiter/waitresses greet you with a "welcome onboard!". And they were all dressed in stewardess like uniform, wheeled drinks in a trolley ala being in the air.

Food was passable, but overall quite a novelty.

When we stepped in, I asked for business class seats and the captain stared blankly at me, then he stammered out a 'we're all 1 class of seating here'. No sense of humour.

After dinner we walked over to the nearby dessert place that I really like - 台一牛奶大王. I got to stop ordering the same thing and try something different next time!

Oh and yeah, I did start running. Ran a total of 8km over 2 days - Sat & Sun. Hopefully that's enough training for my lungs. Hope I don't die over the half marathon this Sunday.

2 comments:

francis said...

Take it easy for this sunday 1/2 marathon. 8km over 2 days is hardly any.... Well, have a fun and enjoyable run this sunday. And remember to take it EASY!

Zi said...

"I asked for business class seats and the captain stared blankly at me, then he stammered out a 'we're all 1 class of seating here'. No sense of humour."

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA....!!!