Friday, March 12, 2010

I am COLD!


This winter has been mild due to the El Nino effect, plus I had gone back to sunny Singapore for Christmas into the New year and again for Chinese New year when it was the coldest.
So the worst I endured was probably low teens celsius.
It's mid March and probably the last (i hope!) cold snap hit us and the thermometers dip to 7 degrees celsius in Taipei and I froze!
So glad I bought an electric blanket and so wanted to sleep with it switched on thru the night! (not good advice due to fire concerns). Last 2 nights, I actually fell asleep with the blanket still on, couldn't bring myself to switch it off, but I woke again sometime in the night to flick it off before falling back asleep.
Today the sun is back out, a beautiful cloudless day, a nice 20degrees. Ahh...

No comments: