Thursday, August 12, 2010

Is not the first month in a new company called honeymoon period?

Ok, I'm bitching.

I'm barely into my first month and already expectations are so high? Sigh...

I can't be driving a project if I don't know whose chains to rattle or who to go bark at for a schedule.

Sigh...

Just letting off steam after a really painful conference call where everyone had bad news or issues to raise, and the product needs to be ready to go by end Dec. If this is PC-land, I can hear all the people going - that's easy! Well not in 2 way radio land, the type approvals takes longer and we have not even closed the RFQ with an ODM yet! Yipes!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Week 2 - presentation to GM, then fly off to HongKong/Shenzhen for business trip.

Week 3 - two night conference calls

Week 4 onwards - night conference calls every night from Mon to Thu!!