Monday, August 16, 2010

Marking first month back in Singapore

After a running start into Singapore - since I didn't get a break in between jobs, things were a little hairy and hectic for a while there.

Think I am ok now, fully settled in, rested and ready.

I remember my first thoughts on landing this job : 1. gratitude to our Lord and 2. that I did not want to return to circa 2007 Singapore life.

Right now I am happy with
- a good relationship with mom. Almost unreal but needs patience that I do not ruin what took a 3 year break to achieve.
- having kakis in the crazy hardcores who think that total muscle fatique is the best thing next to sliced bread
- a new start with a new company
- being able to attend daily mass again or going for an evening jog in a park with fresh air.

No comments: